1970 Chevrolet Camaro
Longer, Lower, and Wider than a 1st Gen Camaro, This 2nd Gen is a Blast to Drive
Beautiful 1970 Chevrolet Camaro Sporting its Original Color Combination with Era Correct Drivetrain.
• Era Correct 350 CID. Engine Casting #3970014 = 1970 350.
• Engine Suffix Code CNN = 1970 350/Automatic Transmission.
• Turbo 350 Automatic Transmission.
• Chrome Air Cleaner.
• Holley 4BBL Carburetor with Electric Choke.
• Aluminum Intake Manifold.
• Polished Aluminum Valve Covers.
• Electronic Ignition.
• Dual Exhaust.
• Power Steering.
• Power Front Disc Brakes.
• Front and Rear Sway Bars.
• Original 12 Bolt Rear Axle C0Z 0303G E = 3.73 Locking, Built March 3, 1970 with an Eaton Posi.
• Factory Black Standard Vinyl Interior.
• Factory Bucket Seats with Center Console.
• Rally Sport Steering Wheel.
• Front and Rear Spoilers.
• Split Front Bumpers.
• Cowl Hood.
• Color Coded Sport Mirrors.
• 15” Steel Wheels.
• Original Classic Copper with Black Standard Interior Color Combination.
• Car Built in the 1st Week of April 1970.
• Car Built in Van Nuys Assembly Plant in Los Angeles, California.
If you are in the market for that special car then come to our showroom in San Ramon, CA. Make your dreams a reality, call the USA Hot Cars Team Today
Need financing assistance? Give us a call - we have excellent rates!!
My Hot Cars dba USA Hot Cars is the Premier Classic and Muscle Car Dealer with over 29 years of helping customers from around the world find the car of their dreams.
Call us at: USA Hot Cars 925-292-0922, or 1-800-900-0227.
Email us at: Sales@myhotcars.com.
Like us on FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/MyHotCars
Follow us on TWITTER: https://twitter.com/MyHotCars
Review us on YELP: http://www.yelp.com/biz/usa-hot-cars-san-ramon
New Inventory Arriving Every Day at www.myhotcars.com
- Engine Type
- Engine Size
- 350 CID.
- Fuel Specification
- Body Color
- Classic Copper
- Body Style
- Paint Type
- Interior Color
- Secondary Interior Color
- Seating Type
- Buckets With Console
- Seat Material
- Shifter Type
- Center Console