1949 Chevrolet Pickup
1949 Chevrolet Pickup - Fuel Injection, Overdrive, Air Conditioning, and More!
This Beautiful 1949 Chevrolet Pickup is Custom Built Using Modern Comfort and Drive-ability Features Making it a True Joy to Cruise Around or Take to Your Favorite Car Shows!
• 305 CID. TPI Engine out of a 1988 Camaro.
• 700R4 Automatic Overdrive Transmission.
• Chrome Valve Covers.
• Jet Coated Shorty Headers.
• Dual Exhaust with Power Cut-Outs.
• Flex Fan and Electric Pusher Fan.
• Chrome Power Brake Booster and Master Cylinder.
• 4 Wheel Power Disc Brakes.
• Power Rack and Pinion Steering.
• Ford 9 Inch Rear Axle with 3.55 Gears.
• Two-Toned Custom Interior.
• Polished Tilt Steering Column.
• Tri-Five Chevrolet Steering Wheel.
• Custom Dash with Classic Instruments Gauges.
• Power Windows.
• Vintage Air Conditioning.
• Wood Bed Floor.
• Louvered Tailgate with Roll Pan Rear Bumper.
• Custom Built and Upholstered to Match Trunk in Bed.
• 5 Window Cab with Shaved Door Handles.
• Custom 17” Wheels.
If you are in the market for that special car then come to our showroom in San Ramon, CA. Make your dreams a reality, call the USA Hot Cars Team Today
Need financing assistance? Give us a call - we have excellent rates!!
My Hot Cars dba USA Hot Cars is the Premier Classic and Muscle Car Dealer with over 29 years of helping customers from around the world find the car of their dreams.
Call us at: USA Hot Cars 925-292-0922, or 1-800-900-0227.
Email us at: Sales@myhotcars.com.
Like us on FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/MyHotCars
Follow us on TWITTER: https://twitter.com/MyHotCars
Review us on YELP: http://www.yelp.com/biz/usa-hot-cars-san-ramon
New Inventory Arriving Every Day at www.myhotcars.com
- Engine Type
- Engine Size
- 305 CID.
- Fuel Specification
- Body Color
- Body Style
- Pickup Truck
- Paint Type
- Interior Color
- Secondary Interior Color
- Seating Type
- Seat Material
- Shifter Type
- Center Console